What's new

380.68 Traffic Analyzer Broken

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

hyelton

I thought I'd finally update, 2 or so updates behind. Did a factory reset and a clean setup. Now realizing 3 days later Traffic Analyzer is broken (It may had been when I flashed as well) I normally use the Adaptive QoS page to see current traffic, but both Traffic Analzyer And the more important Daily traffic usage is broken. The upload is mirroring the download. Like today its showing I've used 20GB of usage both upload and download which is not the case.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks.

EDIT: After disabling NAT Acceleration it fixed it

Last edited:
Are you using a VPN? This can mess with traffic usage numbers.

I thought I'd finally update, 2 or so updates behind. Did a factory reset and a clean setup. Now realizing 3 days later Traffic Analyzer is broken (It may had been when I flashed as well) I normally use the Adaptive QoS page to see current traffic, but both Traffic Analzyer And the more important Daily traffic usage is broken. The upload is mirroring the download. Like today its showing I've used 20GB of usage both upload and download which is not the case.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks.

EDIT: After disabling NAT Acceleration it fixed it

I have the same issue on my RT AC88U

I had this same issue a month or two ago

Factory reset & New firmware fixed it,