What's new

384.11 odd activty AC68U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

garysteel

Occasional Visitor
This morning I could not access my router although broadband and wifi working. Rebooted the modem and I got back in again but cannot make head nor tails of the log, grateful if someone is able to review to see if it needs reporting to Mr Merlin or if its because of an attended hack.
\the log files clocks along until the 15th may then may 5 kernal yada yda until reboot and returns to 16th May.

TIA

Gary

ps having difficulty uploading txt file so placed in pastebin
https://pastebin.com/MxmXrvMr

Last edited:
This morning I could not access my router although broadband and wifi working. Rebooted the modem and I got back in again but cannot make head nor tails of the log, grateful if someone is able to review to see if it needs reporting to Mr Merlin or if its because of an attended hack.
\the log files clocks along until the 15th may then may 5 kernal yada yda until reboot and returns to 16th May.

TIA

Gary
Maby your nvram get full then router reboot and clock default time/date until its get time update.

Maby your nvram get full then router reboot and clock default time/date until its get time update.

Hmm..yes - more than likely but would not expect this to happen

still cannot get this forum to accpet the txt file of the log ?? (not having a good day!!) :)

still cannot get this forum to accpet the txt file of the log ?? (not having a good day!!) :)
You can post on tex Pastebin and supplay link here.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!