What's new

384.4.2 87U Memory?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

zahroc

Occasional Visitor
I didn't pay much attention prior to update but after update my memory remains at 50%. It is running about 128 mb. Does this seem correct? I thought I remember it around 80 prior and after reboots???

Mine is using around 80MB after a reboot. Are you running Entware or any custom options on it?

I am seeing the same issue with my 87U with the memory at 50% after upgrading from 380.69_2. Not running Entware or anything special (yet... although I am looking at the amtm script for DNSCrypt and AB Solutions). Did your find the cause/solution to the memory bloat?

I am seeing the same issue with my 87U with the memory at 50% after upgrading from 380.69_2. Not running Entware or anything special (yet... although I am looking at the amtm script for DNSCrypt and AB Solutions). Did your find the cause/solution to the memory bloat?

The updated IPS system from AIProtect uses more memory on 384

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!