What's new

Unbound 386 and GUI

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

rlj2

Using 386 beta1, so this could be a bug. But everytime I reboot the router. I have to uninstall
"6 = Uninstall Graphical Statistics GUI Add-on TAB", then reinstall before the graphs actually work.

Are you waiting for the (which?) router to fully boot up? Or, are you impatiently expecting it to just 'be there'? :)

Are you waiting for the (which?) router to fully boot up? Or, are you impatiently expecting it to just 'be there'? :)
The tab works, the graphs never show until i do the above

Have you tried clearing the browser cache/refreshing the page with a CRTL-F5?

Have you tried clearing the browser cache/refreshing the page with a CRTL-F5?
yes, another browser also. But I dont think that would be it considered it works soon as i do the quick reinstall. I need to see what the unbound start script does, then look before and after (if that makes sense)

dnsmasq.postconf isnt running, i had some issues with smb.postconf not running either. I did a factory reset moving to beta1. But restored jffs... Im going to try it totally clean.

Interesting. It worked for me on 386, but that was alpha4. Currently running base Asus firmware for some testing, but miss merlin features.. not sure I can hold off for too long..

I did a factory reset (no backups restored), which I had to factory reset all the nodes also (ugg). Set everything back up fresh. Same exact thing. For now I just added
"/jffs/addons/unbound/unbound_stats.sh install" to post-mount and it works fine, just deletes older stats. Ill readdress later.