What's new

386 WiFi Drop Out

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

dizzygibbon

New Around Here
So I posted a few weeks ago about my RT-Ac5300. I switched over to Merlin and initially thought I was good but then all channels of WiFi dropped out. I did nuclear reset and went back to stock 384 and was good. Then I saw Merlin stable released so I nucleared over to 386.1 but after about 30 minutes WiFi drops. All wired connections work fine but although I can connect to WiFi from devices the internet is at a crawl and eventually stops. I saw the Asus stock had a beta that just released so I tried that which is also a 386 and had the same results. I have gone back to 384 and it appears things are back in order. Is there something I am missing in terms of settings? The only major changes I have made is AIprotection on, ipv6 on, and one guest network. I also have airtime fairness disabled on all channels.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!