What's new

3G/4G USB for this router

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

zoulas

Occasional Visitor
Anyone try this yet? Is there any hardware compatibility issues? I would love to keep an inactive 3G/4G wireless usb stick handy in the event of another Sandy. If I could pop that in my router, activate it and be back online again, that would be a great thing.

Anyone use the USB ports for 3G/4G wireless service yet?

Thanks, Aristotle

Anyone try this yet? Is there any hardware compatibility issues? I would love to keep an inactive 3G/4G wireless usb stick handy in the event of another Sandy. If I could pop that in my router, activate it and be back online again, that would be a great thing.

Thanks, Aristotle

I got a cheap little Huawei 353 usb stick off of Ebay and used the AT&T sim from my Tablet in order to give this feature a try. It was pretty simple and quick to set up, as I recall.

I have the same thought with a 4G Wireless usb stick too. Asus has not updated the list for which USB sticks which will work with their routers.
CL-Jeremy perhaps can give the Asus organisation a reminder to update the list ?

Thanks, Aristotle

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!