What's new

40Mhz And 80Mhz channel not showing

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Shaikhisa39

Occasional Visitor
help me in this as i am using the nighthawk x4s r7800 router it's not giving me an option to use it for 40Mhz Or 80Mhz and its Also capable of 160Mhz bt its not showing an option trying to change channel as well but it's not giving an option who are capable for 40 or 80 Mhz .. as i m located in India using Europe region tried changing the region as well to se if can get the Chanel which is capable of giving me a 40 or 80 Mhz but it's not showing any options My 2.4ghz And 5Ghz both are running on 20Mhz .. is there any force way to set it up for 40Mhz or 80Mhz .. Using voxel Firmware latest one now .. Please help me out in this .. as i can see my neighbor wifi is giving them 40Mhz his router is tenda .. and i am using analiti app to see which frequency my router is on plz help me to use the speed which my router is capable for ... One the device which i am using both of them are capable for handling 40Mhz and 80Mhz .. so please Help Tried Both Widi 20/40Mhz wifi coexistence by enabling and disabling but not working can anyone help me in this

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk