1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

4G-AC53U: Please disable NAT Acceleration for more precise scheduling control?

Discussion in 'ASUS AC Routers & Adapters' started by RRN, Nov 21, 2018.

1. RRN

RRN New Around Here

Hi, I am using 4G-AC53U, for the Parental Control function page, Asus mentioned "Please disable NAT Acceleration for more precise scheduling control".

But I can only disable "NAT Acceleration" for LAN, I can't find the "NAT Acceleration" for Wireless, why is that?

Does the Router automatically disable "NAT Acceleration" for wireless when Parental Control is ON? Or there is simply no "NAT Acceleration" for wireless?

Thanks!!

2. JDB

JDB Very Senior Member

Wireless is part of LAN, they are one and the same where NAT is concerned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. RRN

RRN New Around Here

Thanks!
    So all the settings under LAN will also apply to Wireless clients?

4. JDB

JDB Very Senior Member

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk