What's new

A bug in parent control 》time schedule

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Nasir Mahmood

New Around Here
I just noticed that there is a bug in the latest update 380.69 that i have in my RT-AC87u

My son's computer is scheduled to have internet access from 0700 to 2200.

It works good if you use regular internet but when he plays minecraft game online let say start 21:45 his computer will continue to play pass 2200 and inter will not disconnect until he closes connection and reasteblish.

When it supposed to disconnect his internet exactly at 2200 and game should give network loss error. I noticed that when i found him play game after 22:00

You have to disable CTF/Hardware Acceleration so that ALL network traffic goes through the CPU in order for it to catch it.

Depends on the speed of your Internet connection. You won't need CTF for your average 30-60 Mbps Internet connection, but you might for a 500+ Mbps one.

I have CTF turned off, will continue to monitor to find out the outcome. Thanks for the input guys. Hopefully this will help resolve the issue.