What's new

A couple requests

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

guys2

New Around Here
I have one issue and a request. I can't get the 5Ghz to work properly after installing you build. It doesn't seem to do the DNS. I can log in to the router but can't get to internet. The second is on traffic monitoring by ip. Or if you can tell me how to get it to work using scripts etc.

Thanks
Guy

I have one issue and a request. I can't get the 5Ghz to work properly after installing you build. It doesn't seem to do the DNS. I can log in to the router but can't get to internet. The second is on traffic monitoring by ip. Or if you can tell me how to get it to work using scripts etc.

Thanks
Guy

5 GHz issue: unrelated to my firmware, I'm not changing anything from the original firmware in this area. Make sure you use the correct security mode, and that you didn't enable the MAC Address filter on the Wireless section. Also try updating your wireless drivers, and make sure you have everything set to automatic. Also, see if you are actually obtaining an IP lease from the router.

Traffic by IP: no idea. The closest thing I ever found was wrtbwmon - see the Wiki entry for pointers.