What's new

AB-Solution blocking

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Jay Culley

Occasional Visitor
My whole family is loosing it, yelling at me constantly, my life is hell. While browsing they keep getting errors "This Site can't be reached" and it's all because of YOU @thelonelycoder !

So I ask them What can't be reached? For example, the 16 year old yells back at me and says
"googleadservices.com" and I just kick back and SMIIIIIILE!!!!! :D;)

"Your browsing habits are going to have to change sweetie!"

For my wife and kids I can re image their laptops in like 15 minutes. I have it down to a science, i have to do it ALOT because no matter what I do, they still manage to get malware! Perhaps not so much anymore thanks to AB-Solution!!

My wife is all like "I was just thinking about this pair of shoes about a minute ago, how the hell does Facebook know I was just thinking about these shoes!?!" again, I just smile :D

I just put $20.00 in the kitty @thelonelycoder wish it was more, perhaps next payday. That is some gnarly code there, you have some strong Kung Fu sir! Thanks for all your time and dedication.

Thank you @Jay Culley, it warms my heart to read reports such as yours.
Tell your restricted members of the family that some guy in Switzerland sympathizes with them.
But only for the sake of hearing stories such as yours.