1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

AC3200 radios dead after upgrading to v 384.3

Discussion in 'ASUS AC Routers & Adapters' started by Ian Campbell, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Ian Campbell

Ian Campbell New Around Here

Not sure if anyone else experienced this after upgrading to v 384.3.
    I did a factory reset on my AC3200, updated firmware to ASUS Version 3.0.0.4.382.50010, then installed merlin v 384.3.
    Reconfigured all settings from scratch.

All 3 radios were not sending or receiving. Reboot did not fix it but when I pulled the power, waited and then powered up again, all was well.
    I am experiencing faster internet speeds since the upgrade. Maybe that is an indication that I really needed to do a from scatch rebuild of settings.

2. scjr

scjr Senior Member

If you install 382 and then go to 384, factory reset after the upgrade. By what you wrote, you reset before upgrading to 382, then went to 384.