What's new

AC66u new firmware?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

RT-AC66U_3.0.0.4_372.31_0-dwyd.zip

What is the dwyd all about?

Tried reading the README found in the same download directory as where you downloaded that .zip? :)

Tried reading the README found in the same download directory as where you downloaded that .zip? :)

1. Seems like you could have posted the answer here for others, since it would have been an easy copy paste.
  2. I searched Google for the answer to this and didn't see anything
  3. My link to download the file came from an RSS feed of a new update, which did NOT include the README file. I don't have to dig through the regular download site.
  4. The first thing I did was downloaded the file and check the README that was included in the zip, but as you know there is nothing in there about it.
I am not one of these people that post without searching first, but as you can see I did my due diligence and found nothing.

ANYWAY - after finding the download site, and finding the directory, I found this explanation (for those searching).

About these Experimental builds:
================================
This folder contains experimental builds of Asuswrt-Merlin. These
usually contain experimental/beta features. The filename will indicate
which features are added to these builds:

dw = DualWAN
rp = Repeater mode
yd = YandexDNS filtering