What's new

AC86U can't connect to mining pools

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sarubfc

New Around Here
Hey guys just wondering if there's anything else i need to disable to allow my pc to connect to a mining pool.

Currently have disabled AI protection and the firewall but the issue is still there.

Router: AC86U
Firmware: 384.17

Hey guys just wondering if there's anything else i need to disable to allow my pc to connect to a mining pool.

Currently have disabled AI protection and the firewall but the issue is still there.

Router: AC86U
Firmware: 384.17
Besides having out of date firmware I bet you drive without a seat belt, too. Disabling the firewall is a sure way to get one of your clients hacked. DO you not care for your family? And if you are "mining" you sure do not care about saving energy!

Lol are you 100% positive you're not connected, or does your PC not make a significant contribution to the pool's hash power?
Unless you've several of the latest and greatest GPUs, my guess is the latter...depending on the coin/chain, of course.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!