AC86U hanging with 386.5 after upgrade from 386.4

pfonseca

Occasional Visitor
Hi,

Since last week that I've upgraded my AC86U from 386.4 to 386.5, it randomly hangs loosing internet connection. When I look at logs I don't see nothing relevant.

Should I configure logs in a particular way to try to find what could be the issue? If this persists, I'm going to downgrade to 386.4 or do you have a better approach?

Regards,
 

Tech9

Part of the Furniture
What else is running on this router? Do you run any custom scripts on it?
 

pfonseca

Occasional Visitor
The same things I run from years now. Some init scripts to firewall, dnsmasq and start some services from entware, this two in fact:

2751 matador 21544 S nginx: master process nginx
2752 nobody 21776 S nginx: worker process
2767 matador 6564 S shellinaboxd -t -u xxxxxxx --css /opt/lib/shellinabox/white-on-black.css -b --localhost-only
2768 matador 6564 S shellinaboxd -t -u xxxxxxx --css /opt/lib/shellinabox/white-on-black.css -b --localhost-only

All packages installed are updated.

Regards,
 

pfonseca

Occasional Visitor
Hi,

I think I found the issue. I've enabled IPV6 after the upgrade. When I disabled it, the issue disappears.

I hope this can help.

Regards,
 

Similar threads

Latest threads

Sign Up For SNBForums Daily Digest

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!
Top