What's new

AC86U port forwarding not working at all

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I have 2 different domain names, with 2 diff services, pointing to the same IP... tried both domain names, thats not the issue
Are these DDNS services? I would expect your public IP address to be different now that you have a different router.

Have you tried accessing the services by IP address rather the domain name? Does the WAN IP address shown in the router's Network Map match that shown by canyouseeme.org ?

Are these DDNS services? I would expect your public IP address to be different now that you have a different router.

Have you tried accessing the services by IP address rather the domain name? Does the WAN IP address shown in the router's Network Map match that shown by canyouseeme.org ?

you got me thinking... I have a fail-over WAN device, it also has a Firewall. I had to fix those rules as they were set to a static IP. DOH!

thx!

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!