What's new

access usb drive from Aimesh Node

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Sam Lee

New Around Here
I've put the usb drive to the Aimesh Node router but now I cannot access it. I can see it from my network but when I try to open one of the shared folder, it prompts for username & password, I've tried using the one from my main router or even the default password but nothing works so far, anyone have any suggestions? I could put this on my main but it is sitting up the attic so I prefer to have the drive within range. TIA.

Anyone know the user name & password for the Aimesh Node router? I've already tried the default uid/psswd, nothing seems to work.

All AiMesh node reset back to factory default before connect to AiMesh primary router, user/pass will be back to default admin/admin.

All AiMesh node reset back to factory default before connect to AiMesh primary router, user/pass will be back to default admin/admin.
Its not working - the same in my situation, I can see in network in windows, unable connect wrong password and user name.

By the way - node was reset prior to access to mesh system so if I reset again I need to add again back