What's new

Adaptive QoS does not show in GUI, AC68U 386.1 Beta 2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

egeym

New Around Here
I cannot enable Adaptive QoS, the only options are "QoS"and Bandwidth Limiter, as shown in the image below:

Ekran Resmi 2020-12-19 21.46.07.png

I have done a factory reset after installing.

Did you download from Merlin’s site, or compile the firmware yourself? Adaptive QoS cannot be compiled anymore by users in 386.

Does switching to English and rebooting the router help?

Did you use a saved backup file by any chance?

The following suggestions may help.

New M&M 2020

Does switching to English and rebooting the router help?

Did you use a saved backup file by any chance?

The following suggestions may help.

New M&M 2020
Unfortunately, the recommended steps did not work.

Unfortunately, the recommended steps did not work.
I tried enabling it through SSH with commands nvram set qos_enable=1 and nvram set qos_type=1, the menu bar at the top showed the gear icon saying it was "enabled" but the classification page showed blank graphs. I tried installing FlexQOS which did not help.

Attachments

• Ekran Resmi 2020-12-20 13.46.34.png
    Ekran Resmi 2020-12-20 13.46.34.png
    405.4 KB · Views: 202
It's a DSL-AC68U whose DSL modem died so I just flashed Merlin to use it with a bridged ISP modem.

You cannot cross flash an RT-AC68U firmware onto a DSL-AC68U. Even assuming it seems to work, some things will fail the hardware validation (as the model won`t match), and will lead to a number of non-working features... like the Trend Micro engine.

Full disclosure of all pertinent information always brings about a better and faster answer to a real solution. :)

As I do, too!