What's new

AdguardHome keep restarting

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sean storm

Occasional Visitor
I have unbound and Adguard home installed. Recently, my adguard instances will keep restarting. I will lose internet access for like 2-3 minutes and then it comes back. The message that appears is "monitor is restarting unbound". I was wondering what could be the cause of this. I have RT-AX86U with Asus Merlin Current Version : 388.1. I have AC-86 that is an aimesh node. I have attached router log files and unbound configurations.

Attachments

• Unbound_conf2.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 52
I'm aware of AdGuard DNS & AdGuard AD Blocker you say you have the AdGuard home (software) Why don't you just add DNS IPV4 Primary Sec Servers / IPV6 Primary/Sec Servers to your home router DNS change what you have in there as the default either you got ISP or Google DNS. Instead of messing around with the PCs using AdGuard Home app. I myself tried it that way. Then you have to tell them name of your PC your using. Also So your getting 10M usages VAT E2.99/US 3.99 vs 300K free per month. So is that what is happening the computer is disconnecting and reconnecting on you?

Sorry, I should have posted this under the AdguardHome Installer thread. What I have installed is the AdguardHome that can be installed in amtm. I am not quite sure what is causing my disconnects

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!