What's new

Diversion Ads, Privacy, Tracking, Analytic network wide

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Mogsy

For the last few days I have been trimming down blocklist on Diversion. I am now in two minds about doing this network wide. Even having light list like HaGeZi’s Light breaking some GUI update for an app I use often. Control D free ones works on the go and will try “malware” only DoH on iPhone.

Is there any list out there that is strictly ads only? Not sure what to make of analytics and tracking. Because some of that can be useful for devs, but of course can it be anonymous as they promised

EasyList is the primary filter list that removes most adverts from international webpages, including unwanted frames, images and objects. It is the most popular list used by many ad blockers and forms the basis of over a dozen combination and supplementary filter lists.
This --> https://easylist.to/

For the last few days I have been trimming down blocklist on Diversion. I am now in two minds about doing this network wide. Even having light list like HaGeZi’s Light breaking some GUI update for an app I use often. Control D free ones works on the go and will try “malware” only DoH on iPhone.

Is there any list out there that is strictly ads only? Not sure what to make of analytics and tracking. Because some of that can be useful for devs, but of course can it be anonymous as they promised
This works well for Apple devices.

Make & install a DNS profile. DoT, or DoH.

This works well for Apple devices.

Make & install a DNS profile. DoT, or DoH.

Yes tried it. I have the starter private DNS I think. Does not work on router. Somehow the resolver point to Tokyo. Maybe CG-Nat issue