What's new

After updating RT-AC3200 to 384.13_4 I got this

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Teymur

Regular Contributor
Hi @RMerlin
After updating my rock solid RT-AC3200 which has always been working rock solid only on your firmwares I got this. Could you please advise if this is normal. The buttons are now called Previous and Next instead of I guess "Yes" and "No"

Thanks

Teymur

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 242
What was the previous firmware you had running? When was the last time you did a full reset to factory defaults (an M&M Config)?

It means you are running an add-on that modifies the webui by overwriting files with incompatible copies. You will need to uninstall and reinstall that addon.

It means you are running an add-on that modifies the webui by overwriting files with incompatible copies. You will need to uninstall and reinstall that addon.
Most likely x3mrouting, as that addon modifies the VPN Client page.

Most likely x3mrouting, as that addon modifies the VPN Client page.
Correct. Same here.

Sent from my SM-T805 using Asus RT-AC86U & Merlin 384.13

What was the previous firmware you had running? When was the last time you did a full reset to factory defaults (an M&M Config)?
I was running Merlin's 384.13_2 and it's been a while since I did a full factory reset. Because thanks to Merlin's firmware and all add-on developers everything has been very stable and there was no need for a factory reset.
Thanks RMerlin, now I know that this is x3mRouting that modifies the page, Xentrk is helping me out to resolve this issue.

Hi guys,

This has now been resolved! Thanks to Xentrk!

Regards

Teymur

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!