What's new

AiCloud

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Dja516

New Around Here
Hello everyone, I have a new AC router with attached USB drive. The goal is to stream movies and songs to my IPAD while I am on the road. After downloading the software, I can see all my videos but can't find a player that works. Does anyone have this working? Can you please share what software you use on the iPad or droid? Thanks....

Does anyone have this working? How much bandwidth on the router side? On the client side? All other files work great......what the hell am I doing wrong?

Also, this all works great while on my home network but what is the point to that:)

Hello everyone, I have a new AC router with attached USB drive. The goal is to stream movies and songs to my IPAD while I am on the road. After downloading the software, I can see all my videos but can't find a player that works. Does anyone have this working? Can you please share what software you use on the iPad or droid? Thanks....

Just to name a few, all these players will work as they support SMB protocol :

OPlayerHD, AVPlayerHD, AcePlayer, MoliPlayer HD, AnyPlayerHD, MediaPlayer or CineXPlayer HD

I'm using them to stream video/mp3 from the NAS & AiCloud to the iPad.

Personally I like MX Player. I don't remember however if that's what I was using last year when I was last used AiCloud's video streaming (I streamed a TV episode from my home to a friend's home, with my Xoom tablet hooked to his TV over HDMI). Didn't get a single hicup during playback.