What's new

AiCloud

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Billy Chaney

Regular Contributor
I just purchased and received a RT-AC86U and I installed 384.4_2 and all was going good until I ran AiCloud Smart Sync. While it was Syncing, I started losing internet connection. I didn't know what was wrong at first. I decided to load Alpha 2 and all was going good until I tried to Sync again and then the same problem. I noticed that while Syncing my memory is pushed to around 98% or more. I don't know if that would make a difference or not. Is anyone else having the same problem? If someone could enlighten me on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Update: I found the problem for this. Evidently when I installed pixelserv-tls, I didn't assign the new port number for AiCloud to 9443. Both pixelserv and AiCloud were both on 443. I reinstalled pixelserv because it wasn't running right and noticed this. Once I changed AiCloud to 9443 and rerun Smart Sync it run perfect. No more problems.

Billy

Last edited: