What's new

Aimesh drops Router node once a day

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I followed OE suggestions and I found that it did a better job holding the connection but still dropped the node twice in two days. It was much worse before. None the less I just bought the AC86U to try and see if that works better with the AC68U and test out smart connect too.

I followed OE suggestions and I found that it did a better job holding the connection but still dropped the node twice in two days. It was much worse before. None the less I just bought the AC86U to try and see if that works better with the AC68U and test out smart connect too.

Could you send feedback with System log, Wf-Fi log by Administration->Feedback function?

Could you send feedback with System log, Wf-Fi log by Administration->Feedback function?
I bought the AC86U to test out the connection and it drops the 5G every so often but the 2.4G stays connected which is better than before as I noticed that my signal is good at -59 (ac86u + ac68u) as opposed to the original way (ac68u +ac68u). Is this normal behaviour? I thought it would of held a solid connection at 5g but it drops. I'll let it run for a couple of days and send the log. Let me know your thoughts as I'm trying to figure out whats the best way. Also noticed that my email notifications to smtp.gmail.com on port 465 are all not working from multiple devices. I cam camera sending emails but since I removed the ac68u and added the ac86u they all fail to send. I tried re configuring them as I have several and different brands. Is there anything I need to do on the ac86u to fix this or should I just return it and stick with 2 ac68u which do not have this problem? I have the latest firmware and did the initialisation as suggested above. I'll open a new thread in case others have this problem.
Thank you all for your help, very much appreciate it.