1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

AiMesh Frustration

Discussion in 'ASUS AC Routers & Adapters' started by Howard AC, Jun 11, 2018 at 8:13 PM.

1. Howard AC

Howard AC New Around Here

i have an AC5300 set up as my main router and have reset my AC3100 many times over past 2 days. I can tell the AC3100 to function as AiMesh node and I can then have the AC5300 identify the node, it gets to 99% and then I get the message I have posted here. Over and over again. Both routers on latest official ASUS firmware. Routers about 3 feet apart etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!