What's new

Solved AiMesh Location names.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

flyingwolf

Occasional Visitor
Is there any way to change the names or add more names or locations to the location for the AiMesh nodes?

Right now there is a limited set and it would be nice to be able to customize them as there may be more than one in a bedroom and naming them correctly is important.

Just go to the AiMesh tab, select the node name drop down list and at the bottom 'custom', select and and edit.

Is there any way to change the names or add more names or locations to the location for the AiMesh nodes?

Right now there is a limited set and it would be nice to be able to customize them as there may be more than one in a bedroom and naming them correctly is important.

I don't bother... one less setting to muck around with.

OE

Just go to the AiMesh tab, select the node name drop down list and at the bottom 'custom', select and and edit.
Unfortunately, that option does not exist.

xwhZqlv.png

I don't bother... one less setting to muck around with.

OE

While that may be true, it also means it is harder to troubleshoot when you have to choose a random location rather than the actual location. Especially if you have more than one AiMesh node.

Alright.

I got the updates done, it took about 2.5 hours for the interface to stabilize to the point I could use it, which was a bit concerning. But things are all working great now and the new names are assigned, thank you all.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!