What's new

AiMesh Nodes Schedule Reboot

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Neil62

My current setup is a per my signature. I was just wondering if somebody could confirm this for me. I have a schedule reboot running daily on my main router. On checking today on my nodes uptime, I noticed that their uptime equaled the reboot uptime of the main from the daily scheduled reboot. So by this, I am assuming that from a scheduled reboot setup on the main it is also rebooting the nodes at the same time. Don't get me wrong I for one like this, just wanted to confirm if my suspicions are correct.

A reboot of the main from the web GUI of course, does not reboot the nodes as well. It would seem, that now a reboot schedule on the main does also flow down to the nodes, great. I just didn't think that was possible yet with a AiMesh setup.

I've always wondered how to do this myself. Mine is always scheduled in the wee hours of the morning on a weekend, so I never see it happen. I suppose the only way to know is to do a trial scheduled reboot while I can watch it.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!