What's new

AiMesh on Asus AX56U Slow Speed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

adisptr13

New Around Here
Hi guys,

Recently i bought Asus AX56U from local seller, but when i tried using aimesh with ASUS AC68U why my download speed is so slow when i connect to the node ( AC68U ) ? i got full bar on wifi network but the speed is awful i can only reach 10% from my Internet speed and when i back to the main router i still can't get a fullspeed even though the bar was always FULL , need to DC and reconnect to work properly and got a full speed 200mbps ...

They're using a same firmware Merlin 386.2_2 and my phone is Samsung S20 FE 5g and it's also happened to other device in my home

or maybe my router was faulty??

Screenshot_20210430-135206_Speedtest.jpg

Picture one when i connected to my node

Screenshot_20210430-135437_Speedtest.jpg

When i back to connect the main router

Screenshot_20210430-135609_Speedtest.jpg

After DC and Reconnect to the router

You may try to change the LAN cable connecting the 2 routers check the Mesh menu in the Ax56u page you see there the connection type and speed ( if any) if you don't have cables attached maybe the distance is too big and the connection is not that strong in order for the second router to run at full speed