What's new

AiProtection enabled however not reporting

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

keef

Hello. I am running Merlin 388.1 on an 88U. I have Diversion, Skynet and YazFi installed and everything is co-operating nicely. I turned on AiProtection and after 24 hours the numbers are still at zero. Is there a setting I need to change to have it in the mix? I'd certainly feel better with it working.

I went to two of the test sites and nothing was reported.

thanks

Last edited:
You have to disable browser's Safe Browsing in order to trigger AiProtection response on test sites. If you are using Chrome with uBlock Origin for example - AiProtection may register some false positives at best. Most modern browsers use Safe Browsing engine.

Hello. I am running Merlin 388.1 on an 88U. I have Diversion, Skynet and YazFi installed and everything is co-operating nicely. I turned on AiProtection and after 24 hours the numbers are still at zero. Is there a setting I need to change to have it in the mix? I'd certainly feel better with it working.

I went to two of the test sites and nothing was reported.

thanks

Yeah as Tech9 said, mine rarely registers anything, and it is usually from a guest's phone and not a PC. I just leave it enabled as a "last resort" or "can't hurt" kind of thing.