What's new

Alert Preferences broken with 380.68_beta1

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

D

Deleted member 51572

AiProtection - Network Protection - Alert Preferences (broken) - Provider Google

1. the recipient field is missing (the person to whom alerts are being sent);
and
2. the password field appears not to save the sender's password, although I can't say for sure because there is no recipient (field) to send an Alert to, so I've not tested it.

so Alerts cannot be setup

Attachments

• Network Protection.png
    Network Protection.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 355
AiProtection - Network Protection - Alert Preferences (broken) - Provider Google

1. the recipient field is missing (the person to whom alerts are being sent);
and
2. the password field appears not to save the sender's password, although I can't say for sure because there is no recipient (field) to send an Alert to, so I've not tested it.

so Alerts cannot be setup
Presumably you've forced a browser cache refresh with Ctrl+f5?

I did refresh the page, but I just discovered that the Sender is also the Recipient. If that's how it's supposed to work, then a Recipient field isn't missing after all. I thought there was a Recipient in the previous firmware version, but I am probably wrong about that.

I guess we can close this bug report :)

Thanks for following up. Cheers.

update: I can confirm that Alerts are working, I received the Test Alert on the Sender's email address.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!