What's new

Allow LAN IP Through WAN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Techi3Rebel

New Around Here
I have the RT-AC88 running 384.7_2 with Skynet 6.6.4 in the following configuration;

ISP Modem --> ASA5506W --> (WAN)ASUS

ASA - Using WiFi for some nodes including TV's to bypass ASUS when I'm testing new settings
ASUS - Used for OpenVPN, Network Printers, PLEX and NAS with Transmission (Torrents) and file share

I have some of my devices on the ASA WiFi so that my tinkering does not affect everyone in the house but I cannot seem to be able to route traffic from the ASA subnet --> ASUS subnet. I want to be able to share files and PLEX from ASUS to the ASA subnet clients.

If I turn the firewall off on the ASUS, it all works. I want to keep the firewall on and still make this work. My setup may not be ideal, but it's part test for learning, experimenting and production network.

How do I configure the IPTABLES to make this work. I've been searching and trying different ideas but to no avail. Can someone please help, thank you...

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!

Members online