What's new

Amazingly good price for ZBT WG3625 with Quectel or Sierra Wireless 4G/LTE modem installed!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ratledge

New Around Here
I have been trolling aliexpress.com and alibaba.com looking for a great deal on a Zhibotong ("ZBT") 4g Gigabit wireless router, especially interested in the WG3625 and found this supplier in Shenzen China with them already modem equipped for $88 to $205 depending on the modem brand and CATx rating.

The best thing is of course that the ZBT WG3625 is an OpenWRT capable router!

$88 gets you a Quectel EC25-A and going up the scale to $205 includes the Sierra Wireless EM7565 CAT12 with mPCIe -> M.2 adapter included.

I ordered middle ground, with Quectel EM12-G CAT12 4g/LTE modem for $158 and $181 delivered in about 10 days. The shipping is great also, better options than on Alibaba, as well. Time to get it to you is also much better than the "Express" options.

There are three more options - see attached graphic.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-11 at 9.27.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-11 at 9.27.16 PM.png
    317.8 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
hello
i am trying to find a 4g solution with 3CA or 4CA because the prices for 5G is still high .
i found on amazon uk the zte MF286D (renewed) at 110 euros if i remember well but i read in some forums that for problems with Dns (because of the semi unlocked firmware) and the best you can do is to use it in Bridge mode with other router so you can change the dns there.

After that i was looking for a Mikrotik https://mikrotik.com/product/rbm33g with https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002491797385.html

is there are other options like a cheap openwrt/ddwrt router to let us remove the "mini PCIe wifi card" and install a Quectel or the Sierra Wireless 4g card ? is this possible ?

i checked for a complete solution like the sdf-3526-em7565 or the sdf-3526-em12-g because i can not find them. i just found solutions with cat4 only.

except that do you have an opinion about which is better .. Quectel or the Sierra Wireless?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!