What's new

Diversion Amazon.de is being blocked in the android app

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

koaly

Occasional Visitor
Hi guys,
after installing Diversion I cannot get access to Amazon app with the Germany as the country of the shop. Actually after pressing any button, like the basket, it opens as it should, but after 1 second I only see a sad puppy. Whatever I do it goes for a second and then this error.
Amazon in the browser on the same device works fine though. as soon as I switch to LTE, the app starts working.
If Diversion is uninstalled, it works again.
What can I do to enable Amazon app working? Thanks in advance.

Simple solution: don't use Pixelserv-TLS

You have to put those three entries in your whitelist.

1: fls-eu.amazon.de
2: fls-eu.amazon.com
3: fls-na.amazon.com

Simple solution: don't use Pixelserv-TLS
Well, I knew this solution without your advice. This means de-installing Diversion at all.
Sorry, but if you do not know anything about it , it'd be better not to post any message.

Well, I knew this solution without your advice. This means de-installing Diversion at all.
Sorry, but if you do not know anything about it , it'd be better not to post any message.
Install Diversion with the "Lite" option. I suspect it will be the only option in future as pixelserv-tls becomes increasingly ineffective and is effectively abandoned by the developer

You have to put those three entries in your whitelist.

1: fls-eu.amazon.de
2: fls-eu.amazon.com
3: fls-na.amazon.com
Many thanks! it works now! These addresses were in the blocklist. Seems it was the reason for not working app.

@koaly you are skipping particularly valuable information from @Jack Yaz (above) and assuming things while slighting @CriticJay for no good reason too.

To 'not use Pixelserv-TLS', you install (or switch) to the Lite version of Diversion. No need to uninstall Diversion at all.

Anybody that responds here is doing it in good faith that it is beneficial. If in doubt, just ask for clarity, rejections are not useful.

@koaly you are skipping particularly valuable information from @Jack Yaz (above) and assuming things while slighting @CriticJay for no good reason too.

To 'not use Pixelserv-TLS', you install (or switch) to the Lite version of Diversion. No need to uninstall Diversion at all.

Anybody that responds here is doing it in good faith that it is beneficial. If in doubt, just ask for clarity, rejections are not useful.
@L&LD, thanks for the clarification. I did not intend to be rude to anybody or show disrespect to members. Sorry if it looked like this.
I received 2 proposals here. Could you please specify, which way is correct then and why:
1. Re-installing Diversion in the Lite version as suggested by @Jack Yaz and @CriticJay. Then I skip pixelserv-tls completely. Does pixelserv-tls so useless?
3. In standard mode to whitelist Amazon addresses. I made it according to advice @NoName79. My problem seems to be solved. What's wrong with this solution?

Thanks in advance

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!