What's new

Amazon Prime Streaming Issues 288.2_2 AX88U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

swanny

New Around Here
Ever since I have updated to 388.2_2 on my AX88U I have not been able to stream Amazon Prime. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Welcome to the forums @swanny.

You need to give more information. What was your previous firmware level? Have you tried rebooting the router (via the GUI)? Have you tried an electrical reset (unplug the power cord from the router and the AC wall outlet (while leaving the router's power button 'on'), and wait a few minutes before plugging everything back in)?

Are you using ports 5-8 on your router? The electrical reset above may help (temporarily). But if it doesn't, consider getting a $30 switch and not using those ports for a more stable network environment.

Finally, when was the last time you did a full reset after flashing the firmware you want to use, and not using a saved backup config file, nor plugging in any USB device that you were using to run scripts from?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!