What's new

AMAZON shipped price mistake Seagate HDDs.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

follower

Very Senior Member
Seagate IronWolf Pro.
18TB: $160
14TB: $53
4TB: $19
more.
Barracuda.
8TB: $21
4TB: $10
more.

Did you guys buy them? It was happened a couple of days ago.
Thanks a lot Amazon.:p

Last edited:
IDK, $10 and $19 for any Seagate drive is $10 and $19 too much.

IDK, $10 and $19 for any Seagate drive is $10 and $19 too much.
Their Ironwolf line ain't that bad. Certainly better than their Barracudas of old.

Ironwolf Pro, Barracuda, still Seagate. Not good, ime.

No, got rid of Seagate, got rid of problems.

WD Plus drives (14TB model), if buying today, the 16TB models are the same price as the 14TB ones.

There are no reliability gains by paying for the 'pro' models. Proven, many times over. At least, not any gains for the additional cost anyway.

Seagate IronWolf Pro.

I would have purchased the quantity limit (6), and bought a new NAS/Server (with 10Gbe), and started running Cat6 throughout the attic.
;)
My accountant at Dewey, Cheetum, and Howe says don't listen to "experts" and just go out and spend, what's the worst that could happen?

Seagate IronWolf Pro.

I would have purchased the quantity limit (6), and bought a new NAS/Server (with 10Gbe), and started running Cat6 throughout the attic.
;)
My accountant at Dewey, Cheetum, and Howe says don't listen to "experts" and just go out and spend, what's the worst that could happen?