What's new

AMTM / RTRMON

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

bencehavran

New Around Here
Hello guys,

I have an ASUS GT-AX11000 router with Merlin firmware. I am using amtm on it and would like to use the rtrmon add-on within it.

Unfortunately, point 7 (Max 6GHz Speed (Mbps): N/A) is grayed out and I cannot set it. When I try to do so, I get the message "This item is currently only available for router models: GT-AXE11000 and GT-AXE16000. Exiting..."

ist it possible to force it to use ax11000 settings?
merlin 388.2
rtrmon v1.54

thank
bence

1684241366868.png

1684242963666.png

Thank you. In the tech specs, it was mentioned as Wifi 6, which can be a bit misleading, as it doesn't mean 6 GHz.

@Viktor Jaep Typo: It's GHz not Ghz. If you want to be really pedantic there ought to be a space between it and the number in front of it (even though I usually omit it myself :)).
Oh jeez... you are absolutely correct. Sorry about that - I'll make that correction... :p

EDIT: so the nomenclature was correct on the rest of the screens, except for this setup screen. Oopsie. Thanks for the catch. ;)

Last edited:
Thank you. In the tech specs, it was mentioned as Wifi 6, which can be a bit misleading, as it doesn't mean 6 GHz.
It can be a stumbling block for many... ;)

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!