What's new

Analyze devices traffic connected wirelessly to an AP

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Michele Mancini

New Around Here
Hi, i'm new here, sorry in advance for my bad english.
First of all, thanks to all of you for the help you give me by reading guides and posts. That's a beautiful community.

Now, the problem:
I have one RT-AC86U as a main router and an old RT-AC68U as a repeater, both with the last Merlin firmware.
When i log into the router page and check the traffic analyzer, I see all the devices connected by cable at the RT-AC86U and the whole traffic coming from the RT-AC68U.
So, the question is: there are any way to devide the traffic coming from the RT-AC68U for each devices connected wirelessly to it?

I hope I was clear, thank you in advance for all the help you'll give me.

Hi, i'm new here, sorry in advance for my bad english.
First of all, thanks to all of you for the help you give me by reading guides and posts. That's a beautiful community.

Now, the problem:
I have one RT-AC86U as a main router and an old RT-AC68U as a repeater, both with the last Merlin firmware.
When i log into the router page and check the traffic analyzer, I see all the devices connected by cable at the RT-AC86U and the whole traffic coming from the RT-AC68U.
So, the question is: there are any way to devide the traffic coming from the RT-AC68U for each devices connected wirelessly to it?

I hope I was clear, thank you in advance for all the help you'll give me.

No, It is not possible to classify traffic coming from repeater or access point. Since you main router receive traffic via wired from AC68U, it just put them together in one category.