What's new

Another NEWBEE Question

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

wilsonbh

Occasional Visitor
I bought a used AX11000. Love the router and can access it nicely on the iPhone ASUS APP. But cannot access the GUI via my desktop computer. When I first got the thing, I used my laptop and turned off its WiFi and plugged a cable into a port. It worked nicely and I set up all the parameters I needed. Then after it was put on the shelf to begin working for me, I've been unable to access it via 192.168.1.1

Can this router only be accessed via the iPhone APP or via the direct connect with a cable via my laptop? Makes tweaking a little more difficult if I can't get into the GUI via my desktop.

Probably a stupid question ....

You have to check your connections and configuration. Something is obviously wrong there.

You have to check your connections and configuration. Something is obviously wrong there.
Well, I used the iPhone APP and updated the firmware, afterwards, everything seemed to fix itself. YouTube came back and life is good again, for the moment.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!