What's new

ASUS 86U Wireless Proffesional Default Settings

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Uffe

Occasional Visitor
Does anyone know the 2.4 and 5 ghz default professional settings for the 86u? I want to set them back to default without having to do a factory reset. Thanks.

These are the 2.4 GHz defaults with the exception of the bottom five items. They bottom five are set for stability. I would keep airtime fairness and universal beamforming off even if you do enable some of the other settings.

upload_2019-5-1_21-8-51.png

These are the 5 GHz defaults with the exception of airtime fairness. I would keep airtime fairness off. Some people disable universal beamforming also.

upload_2019-5-1_21-10-59.png

Does anyone know the 2.4 and 5 ghz default professional settings for the 86u? I want to set them back to default without having to do a factory reset. Thanks.
For future reference, you could always do a save of your current config, do the reset, get the info, and restore the settings from the saved config. Just thinking out loud!