1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Asus Ac1900 Ac68U . Recommend me router replacement antennas

Discussion in 'ASUS AC Routers & Adapters' started by MatrixGeeker, Feb 13, 2018.

1. MatrixGeeker

MatrixGeeker Occasional Visitor

My antennas on my Asus ac1900 ac68u router is broken and I need new ones. There are so many chosen the antennas can be a long task. Im wondering if anyone knows which replacement antennas that i should purchase that will work good .

2. dlandiss

dlandiss Senior Member

I have found that the various antennas sold by "Super Power Supply" on Amazon are reliable and provide at least as much range as the OEM antennas.

If you buy anything from Amazon note the "Support SNBForums" near the top right of this page--helps keep the doors open.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    MatrixGeeker likes this.