What's new

ASUS AC3100 Odd behavior with Yaz Scripts

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

michaels2408

Occasional Visitor
Good morning to all! Just want to say how enjoyable using the Asus Merlin firmware and supplemental scripts are for my home network. Thanks to all who contribute.
I do have a small issue that is giving me a headache. After a clean install, do to the uninstalling of Diversion without uninstalling Entware, I can no long get correct behavior from the Yaz scripts.
Examples; uninstalls hang, and when pressing enter take you right back to the menu. ntpMerlin is not correctly displaying the storage location or timerserver after toggling. YazDHCP didn't install correctly the first time. Let me uninstall after a couple tries then reinstalled correctly. And finally , the ADDON tab redirects to the FlexQOS tab under the adaptive QOS page. All firmware and scripts are most current.
Any thoughts and recommendations would be welcome here as a complete reinstall from scratch would be very time consuming.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

So I just ended up doing a clean install from scratch again including factory resets and formatting USB and JFFS.. Seems to be working now.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!