What's new

ASUS AC3100 - RT-AC88U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

jam116

New Around Here
Installed a new router today...My laptop connects fine and has internet, my other laptop connects to router and has no internet. My PC (connected by network cable) sees network and connects, but also has no internet...

I have updated firmware, reset - no luck
Factory restored, reset - no luck.

ASUS Tech support was zero help.
Modem reset each time....

Installed a new router today...My laptop connects fine and has internet, my other laptop connects to router and has no internet. My PC (connected by network cable) sees network and connects, but also has no internet...

I have updated firmware, reset - no luck
Factory restored, reset - no luck.

ASUS Tech support was zero help.
Modem reset each time....
Has your antivirus/firewall s/w detected/defined new router as not being on your home network

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Thank you Ken, The two PC's that I have set up currently do not use anti-virus.....One is just running a scanner program ProScan to broadcast First Responder calls....On it is use Windows Defender only.
The other is just a backup up to the above PC and is not powered on most of the time..