What's new

ASUS AC3100 Wi-Fi Dual-band Gigabit Wireless($100)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

matthew johnson

Regular Contributor
I have a Asus RT-AC3100 router that is like new was only used for about 2-3 months. Still have box and everything that came with it. Brand new the router runs at about 230.00 US dollars Im looking to get 100.00 US dollars plus shipping unless in Baltimore area i will be willing to meet. So if you are interested please let me know.

Firstly the router Im trying to sell is a new one I purchased after I had issue with one in the post. Let me lay it out for you since you don't have enough common sense to ask a question or talk to someone first. Sometime in 2016 purchased ac3100 had issues with it contacted asus an they said i was sh*t out of luck. Purchased new one cause the router at the time was good performance wise. Couple months later my teenage boys were complaining of lag in there games. So I purchased the Gt-ac5300 around February i believe. So why in the world would I try to sell or even hold onto a dead router for that long. Again talking to someone will get you more then trying to insinuate something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly the router Im trying to sell is a new one I purchased after I had issue with one in the post. Let me lay it out for you since you don't have enough common sense to ask a question or talk to someone first. Sometime in 2016 purchased ac3100 had issues with it contacted asus an they said i was sh*t out of luck. Purchased new one cause the router at the time was good performance wise. Couple months later my teenage boys were complaining of lag in there games. So I purchased the Gt-ac5300 around February i believe. So why in the world would I try to sell or even hold onto a dead router for that long. Again talking to someone will get you more then trying to insinuate something.

I always do a quick search of someone's post history, and I didn't see any followup.
Sorry for upsetting you, and thanks for clarifying that you did indeed end up getting the 3100 with problems replaced.

Is it flashed with Merlin, or is it running stock firmware? (further clarification; might make it more appealing to buyers...)