1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Asus AC66U port forwarding issue

Discussion in 'ASUS AC Routers & Adapters' started by neflictus, Feb 14, 2018.

1. neflictus

neflictus New Around Here

I have a serious issue with port forwarding.
    Using Merlin Firmware 380.69.2

The Plex server port forwarding rule works as intended.
    Anything else fails.

Tried with TracCar server (web - port 8082, data port - 5055)

Anyone ?

Attached Files:

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
  3. bal3wolf

bal3wolf New Around Here

confused in your screen shot your doing 10001 to 8082 you need one for 8082 and one for 5055 i think thats what your asking. If you wanna do a range you would do 8082:8084 under port ranges then leave the local port blank least thats how i understood it when i read asus faq.

Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!