What's new

Asus aimesh router can not detect aimesh node

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Chris Starr

New Around Here
Hello I am new to these forums

I have an Ac5300 I am using as my main router. I recently purchased a AC1900 AC 68U to set as my mesh node. Unfortunately, after reading many guides and youtube videos (all specified steps have been completed) I can not find the aimesh node in the gui.

Sometimes I will get a message saying it's connecting. That will last about 3 seconds and then it will go away and continue not to find the ai mesh node.

I called ASUS technical support today and the had me do the simple troubleshooting steps (same steps in the asus FAQ guide I read and youtube video I watched) and still no luck. They said they would escalate my ticket to their engineering department but I am not sure how promising this will be.

Hello I am new to these forums

I have an Ac5300 I am using as my main router. I recently purchased a AC1900 AC 68U to set as my mesh node. Unfortunately, after reading many guides and youtube videos (all specified steps have been completed) I can not find the aimesh node in the gui.

Sometimes I will get a message saying it's connecting. That will last about 3 seconds and then it will go away and continue not to find the ai mesh node.

I called ASUS technical support today and the had me do the simple troubleshooting steps (same steps in the asus FAQ guide I read and youtube video I watched) and still no luck. They said they would escalate my ticket to their engineering department but I am not sure how promising this will be.

Check this out.

1. AC5300 WPS: ON
2. Plug antenna: AC68U

Test this.
Set up AC68U as a main router and AC5300 as a node.