What's new

ASUS AX11000 - Wifi Site Survey

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

dkasseb

New Around Here
Anyone know why the Wifi Site Survey only lists your own APs? I am not sure why it wouldn't pick up the neighbors. Is it defective? Or do I have to configure something. Thanks!

Make sure you enable data collection on the settings page.

Make sure you enable data collection on the settings page.

I have this working on 2.4 but for 5ghz I get this message below

Unable to perform scan.Showing cached results

No idea. Wifi Insight is a closed source application from Broadcom.

This only recently started happening for me too.... it happens on the 5 AND 6 gHz channels, but the 2.4 continues to operate as it always has.

Just updated to 386.5_2 and I'm getting this on RT-AX86U as well. I suspect it's been like this for the last few versions.

This only recently started happening for me too.... it happens on the 5 AND 6 gHz channels, but the 2.4 continues to operate as it always has.
Interestingly, I just revisited the WiFi survey page and although the error is still there, I AM seeing results:
1648288619814.png

Interestingly, I just revisited the WiFi survey page and although the error is still there, I AM seeing results: View attachment 40376
Ah, I think I've narrowed this down a bit further. The error has gone and the only channel I can see that is missing is my own, running at 160MHz. All the visible APs are running with either 20, 40 or 80 MHz. The 160MHz is missing.

Just updated to 386.5_2 and I'm getting this on RT-AX86U as well. I suspect it's been like this for the last few versions.

I actually just checked this since you quoted my post and I got the alert and its working fine for me now on 5Ghz

I still seem to get nothing at all with 5ghz network. 2.4 is working ok, but even with data collection started and running for the last 48 hours, I can't see any other 5ghz radios and I get the 'Unable to perform scan.Showing cached results' error

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!