What's new

Asus China flash to international version

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundsticks

New Around Here
I just bought Asus XD4 china version router, unfortunately I flashed into the router to international firmware it still show the china word and some special chinese vpn function at router page.

How can I totally turn the china version into intentional version?

There's no Chinese or international firmware release - they all use the same unique firmware.

The region is hardcoded in the router's bootloader, and cannot be changed by the end user.

There's no Chinese or international firmware release - they all use the same unique firmware.

The region is hardcoded in the router's bootloader, and cannot be changed by the end user.
The koolcenter organization violates the GPL agreement. Steal open source as closed source, and name the crash plug-in that has nothing to do with merlin as meilin clash, and use your popularity to advertise. I hate organizations like this so much and I hope you can sue them. Their plug-in can modify the cfe area, but it needs to be charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.