What's new

Asus DSL RT-AX82U - OpenVPN

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Huflatisch

Occasional Visitor
Hallo

Auf dem Router ist der Open-VPN Server aktiviert und konfiguriert. Ich kann mich auch problemlos von externen Clients in das komplette Netz hinter dem Server verbinden.
Wenn jetzt so eine Verbindung steht .... wie kann ich mich auf den Client verbinden. Geht das so überhaupt? Was muss ich ggf. im Router noch einstellen.

cu HU

1. Head to the VPN client page and ensure 'Redirect Internet traffic through tunnel' is set to either 'Yes (all)' or policy rules. If policy rules is set you will need to create individual rules on the director tab.
1673517867453.png

2. Head to the VPN director page and ensure your client is started.
1673518128094.png

Hallo

Danke für die Anleitung .... genial ;-)
Aber welche Firmware ist das? Bei meinem DSL-AX82U (FW 388_22048) sieht das komplett anders aus.
Auch bei einem DSL-AC68U gibt es das nicht.

cu HU

Hallo

Leider kann ich kein Englisch .....

Ich habe aber festgestellt das die Anleitung von wicksy101 für Merlin ist.
Für den AX82U gibt es keine Merlin Firmware. Ich habe noch einen AC88U. Mit diesem werde ich die Einstellungen testen
Danke für eure Hilfe.

cu HU

Google translator:

Unfortunately, I can not speak English .....

But I noticed that the instructions from wicksy101 are for Merlin.
There is no Merlin firmware for the AX82U. I still have an AC88U. With this I will test the settings.
Thank you for your help.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!