What's new

Release ASUS GT-AX11000 Pro Firmware version 3.0.0.4.388.23285 (15-05-2023)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

d5aqoep

Regular Contributor
Bug fixes and functionality modifications:
-The ARP response issue has been resolved, along with the connection issue between the router and the ROG Phone 6 and 7.
-Resolved the issue where the USB path is not displayed on the Media Server page in the AiMesh node
-Resolved the Download Master login issue. Please click the update link in the USB Application to update it.

Security updates:
-Fixed the cfg server vulnerability. Thanks to Swing and Wang Duo from Chaitin Security Research Lab.
-Fixed the vulnerability in the logmessage function. Thanks to Swing and Wang Duo from Chaitin Security Research Lab C0ss4ck from Bytedance Wuheng Lab, Feixincheng from X1cT34m.

Download Link

No, not even to test with.

Bug fixes and functionality modifications:
-The ARP response issue has been resolved, along with the connection issue between the router and the ROG Phone 6 and 7.
-Resolved the issue where the USB path is not displayed on the Media Server page in the AiMesh node
-Resolved the Download Master login issue. Please click the update link in the USB Application to update it.

Security updates:
-Fixed the cfg server vulnerability. Thanks to Swing and Wang Duo from Chaitin Security Research Lab.
-Fixed the vulnerability in the logmessage function. Thanks to Swing and Wang Duo from Chaitin Security Research Lab C0ss4ck from Bytedance Wuheng Lab, Feixincheng from X1cT34m.

Download Link

Any VLAN features yet or still only in beta? Asus is lagging behind on that, many are getting on the VLAN bandwagon and home users are starting to see the benefits.

@drinkingbird The VLAN Pro features are coming. The 9.0.0.6.102 firmware is in beta since 6 months. I expect it to release in final form next month like 3.0.0.3.102.xxxx

How fast is the new SOC BCM4912 compared to BCM4908 of old gen routers? That is my only question for now.

Update: This bogus firmware creates a fake Guest Network with no Password so that world can join your Wifi and use your house's internet. Disabling 3rd radio doesn't actually disable it. Haha

This is 2 x GT-AX11000 Pros in mesh mode.

Simply Wow

That doesn't sound right. Have you ever fully reset the router(s), and not used any old saved backup config files to configure them?

That doesn't sound right. Have you ever fully reset the router(s), and not used any old saved backup config files to configure them?
No I never use backup config file ever. I set it up as new as I have minimal settings to change. Just enable IPv6 and add PPPoE info. That's it.

I have temporarily rolled back to 3 months previous firmware and things are working ok minus security updates. The issue with May 2023 firmware can be replicated if you disable 3rd radio and form a mesh. Then it creates an orphaned Guest wifi network with no password of 2nd radio and enables 3rd radio and only meshes 1st radio of 2.4Ghz band. Understandable after knowing current state of Asus software division.

No I never use backup config file ever. I set it up as new as I have minimal settings to change. Just enable IPv6 and add PPPoE info. That's it.

I have temporarily rolled back to 3 months previous firmware and things are working ok minus security updates. The issue with May 2023 firmware can be replicated if you disable 3rd radio and form a mesh. Then it creates an orphaned Guest wifi network with no password of 2nd radio and enables 3rd radio and only meshes 1st radio of 2.4Ghz band. Understandable after knowing current state of Asus software division.

My guess is a bug related to Aimesh, turning on wireless for a while to find nodes and never turning it off. Who knows. Updating to the latest firmware right away isn't always the best move.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!