1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

ASUS GT-AX11000 Stock

Discussion in 'Wireless Buying Advice' started by Agent007PR, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Agent007PR

Agent007PR New Around Here

Hi,

Anyone have any insight regarding a new version of this unit coming out soon? Seems it’s marked as not coming back to stock.

Thanks

2. Val D.

Val D. Very Senior Member

It's available in my local computer store 2km away. You can get one tomorrow morning, if you like.

As Agent 007, you already know the address. :)

3. Gar

Gar Very Senior Member

4. Val D.

5. SomeWhereOverTheRainBow

SomeWhereOverTheRainBow Very Senior Member

You don't have any more of these on back order, do you? I need a few for my stockpile. I am building a long-range multi-band interference modulator with fusion-vpn capabilities.... The only unfortunate part is it lacks Sophisticated Merlin-Asuswrt Capabilities.:D:D:D:D

6. Val D.

I see like 36 GT-AX11000 available in 500km radius from the same supplier. How many do you need for your project?

7. SomeWhereOverTheRainBow

SomeWhereOverTheRainBow Very Senior Member

Oo :eek::eek::eek: I am not sure yet as I am still awaiting the orders from. @Agent007PR

8. zoulas

zoulas Occasional Visitor

What model are you referring to? The AX89X can possibly replace the AX88U but the AX11000 is tri band which the other two are not.

9. zoulas

zoulas Occasional Visitor

What model are you referring to? The AX89X can possibly replace the AX88U but the AX11000 is tri band which the other two are not.