What's new

ASUS GT-AX11000 Stock

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Agent007PR

New Around Here
Hi,

Anyone have any insight regarding a new version of this unit coming out soon? Seems it’s marked as not coming back to stock.

Thanks

It's available in my local computer store 2km away. You can get one tomorrow morning, if you like.

As Agent 007, you already know the address. :)

It's available in my local computer store 2km away. You can get one tomorrow morning, if you like.

As Agent 007, you already know the address. :)
You don't have any more of these on back order, do you? I need a few for my stockpile. I am building a long-range multi-band interference modulator with fusion-vpn capabilities.... The only unfortunate part is it lacks Sophisticated Merlin-Asuswrt Capabilities.:D:D:D:D

Hi,

Anyone have any insight regarding a new version of this unit coming out soon? Seems it’s marked as not coming back to stock.

PS: If this is the wrong area to ask this please let me know. I thought it was as it’s not a general router question.

Thanks
What model are you referring to? The AX89X can possibly replace the AX88U but the AX11000 is tri band which the other two are not.

What model are you referring to? The AX89X can possibly replace the AX88U but the AX11000 is tri band which the other two are not.